Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wait...don't I already have a blog?

Indeed, I already have a blog, located at my business site, BusinessinBlueJeans.com/blog. However, I tend to keep that blog strictly limited to small business and entrepreneurial topics like branding, marketing, business setup, life balance, working from home, time management, creating products and services, general home-based business stuff, and announcements from Business in Blue Jeans.

I often, however, find an internal need to share my thoughts, tips, suggestions, and advice on matters unrelated to business, and have long wanted to create a space for that purpose. As such, I've created LifeInBlueJeans.com, also accessible via LifeInBlueJeans.blogspot.com, and plan to use this space to share all kinds of stuff, from how my husband Leo and I made a kick-ass compost bin with $14, to my favorite recipes, to books I loved and books I hated, to craft and hobby reports, to travel reports and tips for getting upgraded to first class and traveling in style without paying a fortune, to comments on my favorite TV shows, and more.

I live a diverse and eclectic life. I've got my hands in a ton of different things and I love trying new things.

You've seen how I do business. But this is how I live.
Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment