Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is Edison Pregnant Or Just Getting Fat?

Over the last couple of days, I've noticed Edison's belly. The thing is...Edison is getting fat. Now, it is true that Edison has been consuming a lot of calories since making the transition from his diet of crumbs and cat food to his current, luxury daily intake of peanut butter, nuts and seeds, cooked rice, and healthy and nutritious mouse food. But I don't really know enough about mice to know...is Edison just getting fat and should I start putting peanut butter on his exercise wheel, or is Edison pregnant? Obviously, I'm hoping for the former, but...could a new pregnancy have been what sent Edison out foraging for cat food in the first place?

If indeed Edison is pregnant, and I suspect we'll know for sure in a week or two, we'll probably be looking for homes for the babies soon. Anybody who wants a sweet little Edison of their own, e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment