Monday, July 19, 2010

B Vitamins and Stress

A few months ago, I was getting a massage and my massage therapist mentioned the tension she was finding in my body. I said, "Yeah, I've been under a lot of stress lately." She suggested I try a Stress B-Complex vitamin. I was apprehensive - could a solution to my feeling of overwhelm and anxiety be that simple? But I figured, "Hey, it's better than Xanax at this point," so I gave it a whirl. I bought Nature Made Stress B-Complex and started taking it the very next day.

Much to my surprise, just a few days later, I was feeling so much better. The tension and stress I had been experiencing was so much more manageable, and I do attribute it to the increase in B-vitamins. I think my body just needed more than I was giving it.

Since that day, I've taken this vitamin every day without fail. But a couple of weeks ago, I ran out and I really noticed a difference. Will this work for everyone? I don't know - I'm not a doctor and you should check with yours first before trying anything you read about in a blog anyway. All I can tell you is that it worked for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment