Monday, August 2, 2010

Skipping A Day

It's been just around 1 month since I started this blog...and usually I have about at least week's worth of posts pre-written, but this last week was a little crazy. If you've been following me on Facebook, then you know that I flew to England last Friday to pick up my two awesome stepkids, Jay (13) and Raemie (10), to come back to America to spend August with their father and me. We've been preparing for their visit, tidying the house and getting their room ready, so that kept us pretty busy last week, so I didn't write much more than the business articles I write every week for Business in Blue Jeans. And now, as a result of flying over 25,000 miles in around 48 hours, though, I'm beat.

So I'm taking the day off, as one should, from time to time, and getting caught up on stuff here. I'll be back tomorrow with a commentary on the messiness of decoupage...or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment