Friday, September 24, 2010

Please Excuse This Interruption....

Every once in awhile, I get a little writer's block. It's not that I can't come up with ideas or that I'm actually blocked...it's that sometimes...I just don't want to write. To be fair, I have a large number of writing gigs- web sites and outlets I've promised regular writing assignments to, and now and then, the sheer volume of writing that I do on a weekly basis just...gets to me. 

I started this blog for fun- to have a distraction from the topic of business that I write about on a daily basis. And it has been exactly what I hoped it would be- a great source of joy, fun, and an opportunity for me to share my life and all the cool stuff that Leo and I do on a daily basis with many of the folks who have previously only seen my business side (even if my business side is still wearin' blue jeans).

But right this minute, I'm overwhelmed with writing assignments, and I have to take a day or two off to sort through them all. So please bear with me and excuse this interruption. I'll be back momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment