Monday, November 15, 2010

FREE Chocolate?!

Did you know that Godiva Chocolates gives away FREE chocolate? I just found out! Here's the scoop: I'm a huge fan of loyalty and rewards programs, and frankly, I dig free stuff. And Godiva impressed me recently, because I totally forgot about how great this program is.

Leo and I wandered into the Godiva shop whilst noodling about a local mall. A sign about their rewards program reminded me that I used to be a member, and made me ask the sales associate if they still had my information. She looked me up and said, "Yep, and you still haven't gotten your free chocolate this month."

Seriously, people. So here's the scoop: all you have to do is sign up either at your local Godiva Chocolatier or online and then once a month, stop by the shop and pick up your free piece of chocolate (in December, they're giving away two pieces). Leo and I are both signed up. Plus, when you spend over $10, you get a free gift. And if you shop via the American Airlines e-shopping portal, you get four miles per dollar spent. It's win-win-win, and yum-yum-yum. :)

2 comments:

  1. Now that's great customer service! Keeps you coming back for more and more and more lol!

    I so choose to give my business to those who show what service really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I think, too! I absolutely adore loyalty and rewards programs. I'm a total junkie. :)

    ReplyDelete